- By using (visiting or ordering services) this site, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- For the proper use of the site, it is recommended to read the terms and conditions carefully.
- Rolf Control Access S.R.L. assumes the right to make changes to these provisions without prior notice.
- rolf.ro is a website for adults who have reached the legal age of 18.
- By visiting the “Terms and Conditions” page you can always read the latest version of these provisions.
- This site is maintained and administered by Rolf Control Acces S.R.L. (legally registered), which shall hereinafter be referred to as the Company.
- The person who orders and purchases services through the rolf.ro website is referred to as the Client.
- The web address which is the property of the Company (rolf.ro) shall be generically referred to as the x.ro website.
- The digital photographs, texts, technical data, prices and other information found on the rolf.ro website shall hereinafter be referred to as content.
- The entire content of the rolf.ro website is the property of the Company or its clients and is protected by the law on the protection of copyright (Law no. 8/1996).
- The use of any elements of the website without the Company’s consent is punishable under the laws in force (administrative, civil or criminal).
- Thus, the following are expressly prohibited: accessing the rolf.ro website by automatic devices or programs, or manually copying the content, as well as reading or publishing the content by other companies or websites, for comparison or analysis in any way.
- Photos and data are used with the consent of the clients.
- Issues related to intellectual property rights should be reported to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rolf undertakes to use the data provided by users of the site only for the purpose of entering into a contractual relationship with them and for sending information on the operation of the site and the existence of offers, promotions or new services offered.
- Rolf does not promote SPAM and does not provide your e-mail address to third parties.
- Rolf will respect the rights conferred by Law no. 677/2001 supplemented by Law no. 506/2004 on the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
- Rolf uses users’ IP addresses only for internal statistics, display of personalised information and for increased site security.
- Rolf reserves the right to change and update the content of this site at any time without prior notice.
- In accordance with Law no. 677/2001, you have the right of access, the right to intervene on data, the right not to be subject to an individual decision and the right to take legal action. You also have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you and to request the deletion of data. To exercise these rights, you can send a written, dated and signed request to email@example.com.
- You also have the right to take legal action.
- If some of the data about you is incorrect, please inform us as soon as possible.
PRICING AND SERVICE POLICY
- The Company reserves the right to change prices at any time without prior notice.
On the rolf.ro website pages, we use remarketing tags and a conversion code, received from Google Adwords through which we collect cookies (a number that uniquely identifies a web browser on a particular computer, not a person). The remarketing tag Google collects cookies in order to display ads on Google Display network websites and in Google Search.
When users visit a website page that contains a remarketing tag, the cookie of the browser they are using is added to a remarketing list. A remarketing list is a set of user cookies generated by one or more remarketing tags.