Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. Therefore, as well as striving to provide excellent value and service, we protect your privacy in effective ways against abuse, complying with national, European and even Regulation (EU) 679/2016.
The website is operated and owned by Rolf Control Acces S.R.L. with registered office in Bucharest, Sector 6, registered at the trade register under J40/23881/1994, tax identification code RO6810375.
If you would like more information about us, do not hesitate to contact us by email at email@example.com.
- how and why we collect your personal information
- how we disclose your personal information and to whom
- how we protect your personal information
- your legal rights and how you are protected by law
WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The processing of your personal data is used whenever you agree to it, whenever you access our website, whenever any kind of contract is concluded between us and whenever you fill in one of the forms on the website.
Your consent will be explicitly requested before we carry out any action and you will be able to revoke it as easily as you gave it. If you have any difficulties please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can deal with your request.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We collect certain personal information from you so that we can identify you in order to achieve our purpose for your requests. Please note that we will never sell your personal data, but if we sell the business or parts of it in the future, this data will be transferred.
Thus, the information we collect includes:
- contact details (full name, email, address, telephone number, date of birth and any other relevant information we need to contact or identify you)
- usage data (information about how you use our website and services)
- marketing and communication data (your preferences about receiving marketing materials and how you prefer to communicate with us)
- we do not process or collect personal data from persons under the age of 16, except with written parental consent sent to email@example.com.
WHEN WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU
We collect data from you when:
- you access our website
- whenever you complete our contact form or other related forms
- you opt-in to subscribe to our newsletter or other marketing materials from us
- you register to attend an event organised by us
- contact us through the various channels we offer
WE ALSO COLLECT NON-PERSONAL DATA
We collect data, in one form or another, that does not allow direct association with an individual. For example, we often collect your activities on our website. This type of data is anonymised before it is stored on our servers and is used only to help us improve our customers’ experience and to understand which parts of our website are most relevant to them.